home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

September 06, 2011

Little ol' me.

September 06, 2011 |
Well hi there everyone, my name's Sophie. I'm a 20 year old girl from Perth, Western Australia, with too much make up and not enough money. I spend my life researching make up products, trying new ones and recommending them to the people around me so I thought I'd try this whole blog business.

When I'm not getting all up in make up, I'm studying Community Services and Youth Work at Tafe or watching my favourite beauty gurus on YouTube. Seriously guys, get on the YouTube bandwagon. I'd love to be dedicated enough to actually have a YouTube channel but I'm not, and I prefer to write, so here I am!

This blog will mainly be reviews and hauls but occasionally I'll have tips, tricks and other beauty information that I want to share. 


Always look your best,
Sophie
x

Follow me on Twitter @ Born to Buy
Follow me on Facebook @ Born to Buy
Have you got a request for a post? Click here.
Like what you're reading? Follow me.
Got Instagram? Follow me at BornToBuy! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tiny Hand With Heart