home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

November 22, 2011

Just a little update #2

Hey there, everyone!

Just wanted to share some stuff with you, including my Project Pan progress. 

This past week has been a great one as far as Project Pan is concerned. Woohoo! I've finished two products and I'm almost finished with my third. Yay! I've used up one of my Napoleon Perdis Stick Foundations (in Look 2) and my MAC lip glaze in Hue. Since dyeing my hair red, I haven't really touch said lipstick. It's a beautiful, soft pink colour which looked so pretty with my dark brown hair (featured in my 'Nude Lip' post). I haven't felt that the colour worked well with my red hair but I've discovered that a light application looks natural, yet refreshing.

Are any of you doing Project Pan? If so, how are you going?

I've been sick since Saturday which sucks! Feeling sick is the worst. I break out so bad whenever I'm unwell which is the icing on a really disgusting cake, haha. Just wanted to tell you all so I could have a bit of a whinge.

I'm not sure if any of you remember, but about a month ago I posted a haul after I went to MAC and bought a bunch of stuff. I bought MAC's Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium. Yes, Medium! I was colour matched by a MAC make up artist in store and, even at the time, I thought the 'medium' shade was a bit 'over the top'. Anyway, I've owned the product for about a month and used it about 4 times. Why? It just looks stupid. The colour is all wrong for me. I look like I have a bad sunburn AND a bad fake tan all at the same time. How does that even happen?! I called MAC today and, given that I still have my receipt, I'm able to return it. Yay! Given that I'm not allowed to purchase at the moment I'll just keep the $47.00 but that sounds good to me!

I haven't told anyone on the blog about this yet, but last week I subscribed to Glossy Box. My first box should arrive sometime next week and I'm so excited about it.

I think that's all I can think of tonight. I'm so tired and my throat's so sore, but I wanted to put something up for y'all. Thanks for reading this, ladies. While I have you here, can people recommend a good eye cream to me? I've never used one before but I'm thinking I should start. Please recommend anything you like, as well as why. Thanks!

Hope you're all going well and I have so many exciting things to share with you in the next week or so.

Always look your best,
Sophie
x

Follow me on Twitter @ Born to Buy
Follow me on Facebook @ Born to Buy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tiny Hand With Heart