home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

November 09, 2011

Nude By Nature Tinted Moisturiser Review

This is kind of like part two of a two part series. Earlier this week I uploaded a video of the application of this product. 

Anyway, I recently bought this tinted moisturiser after trying it on the back of my hand and being happy with the result. Overall, I've used this product a couple of times and I like it. It doesn't quite live up to my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser but, regardless, it's a good dupe and I'd definitely recommend it. 

Unfortunately this product only comes in two colours, Nude Beige and Nude Tan. I'm not sure what the Nude Tan colour's like but I have Nude Beige and it's a good colour for my skin. The colour range is kind of disappointing, although it doesn't affect me, but hopefully it'll improve.

When you open the tube, the first thing you'll notice is the smell! It's got a very strong orange smell which I found to be quite off-putting in the beginning. The good news is that the smell goes! I still don't necessarily like the smell (it's just so strange) but it doesn't influence my opinion of the product.

The coverage is possibly a little less than Laura Mercier's but, for everyday use, that's not really an issue for me. Using a concealer, or setting it with a foundation powder, can make up for the coverage you may have lost.

This product was very quickly absorbed into my skin so you either need to work fast or be prepared to part with a little extra product. I took the extra product route as I couldn't work fast enough, nor was I prepared to. I always use my fingers when working with TM's, I'm not sure why, but I doubt I would've found any different with a sponge.

I like this tinted moisturiser, definitely. As I said, it won't replace my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser, but it will compete with it. I'm likely to start wearing the Nude by Nature Tinted Moisturiser when I'm going to Tafe or just staying home and keep my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser for day occasions that are a little more formal.

Also guys, are you wondering what face base (foundation, powder, tinted moisturiser etc) is best for your skin and what forms are available? Well I've got your back! I recently uploaded a post about make up bases and how to know what's best for you. Click here to check it out. While you're there, don't forget to comment with your favourite make up base!

Anyway folks, that's it for now. Don't forget to check out the Nude By Nature video I uploaded (linked at the start of the post).

Always look your best, 
Sophie
x

Follow me on Twitter @ Born To Buy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tiny Hand With Heart