home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

December 27, 2011

Beauty Highlights of 2011

2011 has been a big year for me as far as beauty goes. I created my blog, set myself up properly and invested in some fantastic beauty pieces. With that being said, I'd love to share my beauty highlights of the past 365 days.

There's been many highlights, obviously, but I've listed everything I could think of. I don't want to give you a big explanation for each and every one (this post might go on forever) so I'll just be listing them and linking them to reviews if possible (if there's no review, expect one next year).
The above products are in no particular order and I've just added them to the list as they came to mind. I'm sure there's a bunch more products but, to be honest, I need a cutoff or this list will go on forever.

Stay tuned tomorrow night for my Beauty Disappointments of 2011 but, until then, be sure to comment below with all your favourite beauty products of 2011. Receiving product recommendations from my viewers is the best and you've taught me about some fantastic products already.

Always look your best,
Sophie
x

Follow me on Twitter @ Born to Buy
Follow me on Facebook @ Born to Buy

1 comment :

Tiny Hand With Heart