home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

January 05, 2012

Sigma 10% off sale.

January 05, 2012 | , , , , , ,
Ladies, there's 10% off your next Sigma brush purchase. Woohoo! I don't own any brushes as of yet, but I can't wait to place my order within the next few days. Their brushes sound incredible and their Aust. shipping rates are fantastic. I'm definitely not complaining.

Anyway, I'm definitely going to be buying a brush, possibly two. I want the F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush and the P80 Precision Flat Top Brush (basically the F80 but mini).

To get to the site, click here. If you buy any brushes, please comment below. I'd love to know what you all get. If you already own any brushes, I'd love to hear that too. Please recommend me more brushes if you can!



Always look your best,
Sophie
x

Follow me on Twitter @ Born to Buy
Follow me on Facebook @ Born to Buy
Don't forget to enter Born to Buy's 10 000 giveaway post here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tiny Hand With Heart